On Track VIP Fitness Plan
"Combining Hands-On Treatments (from a Doctor of Physiotherapy) with a Personal Training Program"
Are you struggling to find time with a fitness program you can stick with?
Is pain or injury preventing you from reaching your fitness goals?
Are you so overwhelmed by information overload that you don’t know where to start?
What is this V.I.P. Fitness Plan?
The words fitness and health should by synonymous.
Unfortunately in today's world, healthcare is all about high volume and delegation to lesser skilled professionals.
Likewise, fitness advice can be very confusing and riddled with miss information.
With our "V.I.P Fitness Plan" we combine hands on manual therapy treatments with "corrective" exercises to help rejuvenate you from your aches and pains, and a monthly fitness routine based on your fitness and health goals.
All done by a Doctor of Physiotherapy who is also a Strength and Conditioning Specialist!
Get rid of those daily annoying aches and pains and empower yourself to have the balance you want in life. While working with us, you’ll no longer feel like health and fitness is another burden on your task list.
Who Is This Plan For?
1) Those who are tired of having pain limit them in life and want to learn how to take control of your health and your body without endless hours in the gym.
2) If you enjoy having the occasional hands-on manual therapy treatments by a skilled rehabilitation professional, leaving you feeling more rejuvenated and ready to attack the day!
3) Those looking for a comeback and want to restore those "glory years" to move and feel younger.
4) Want to get stronger and improve physique without feeling beat up all the time from training.
Who This Program Is NOT For?
1) Those looking for a quick fix and are too lazy to actually put in some work just a handful of times a week.
2) If you are experiencing significant amounts of pain and it limits you daily, or if you just had surgery. But for those individuals, don't worry. We have you covered! (click here)
3) Anyone who thinks that they must torture their body with extreme/unrealistic workouts to reach their fitness goals.